Sunday

30 Day Crunch Challenge...30 Days to Clean & Lean



Big things are happening this month!!!  We started out this month with doing a 30 Day Crunch Challenge.  It's very simple.  Just do 100 Crunches a day.  You can do them all at once, split them up, do a combo of ab exercises, whatever!  Just get your crunch on every day!!!  If you would like to join, please head over to my facebook group and ask to join in:


Next big thing coming up is Monday, July 15th, I'm going to be doing a little professional development and reading up on Clean Eating.  "You can't out-train a bad diet".   and that is where I am at.  I have gotten this fitness thing down to a T!  I'm addicted, I crave it, but even though I'm not eating "bad" all the time, I'm not seeing the progress I could, if I focused on my nutrition.  Sot it's time to get back to the basics!  So join me my 30 days to Clean & Lean Group page by shooting me a message at anewyouforgood@gmail.com

In the mean time, try this Flat Belly Diet out.  
It's combining our July goals (crunches and clean eating) into one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment