Friday

Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Brow Rice, & Veggies

What an awesome day today! 

 T.G.I.F.!!!  

I got to sleep in and woke up to find the house empty!!!  The hubby had woken up early, worked out, and then got himself ready for work and the nugget ready for school!  Off to work/school they went, and this mamma was still sleeping!  I'm usually the one to get Haylie to daycare in the mornings, and since she started two months ago, I have really missed staying in my pajamas until noon.  So I got up around 8 (yes, I know...that's what I call sleeping in),  did my morning routine:  water, shakeology, coffee while watching Live with Kelly & Michael.  Then, picked up the house, which wasn't much work today since the husband had already done most of it!!!  #spoiledandiknowit  Went for my 30 minute run, hubby rescued me from my long walk home on his way home from work, and so we decided to head to a movie!  We went to see The Heat.  Very funny!  but...very unhealthy...movie popcorn is my weakness.  So when we got home I knew I needed real food in me, and so I made a healthy breakfast burrito.  Then, after playing with the kiddo and watching Monsters for the MILLION GAZILLIONTH time, I made this scrumptious dinner.  Notice my plates?!??!  They are my obsession now that I am trying to eat clean.  The portion slots make it so simple.  One slot for lean protein, one slot for whole grain, and two slots for veggies!  Feeling content and proud right now!!!  #newu4good


Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Brown Rice, Peas/Corn, 
and Spinach Salad with Greek Yogurt Dressing


Parmesan Crusted Chicken 
(Chicken, Egg Beaters, Wheat Flour, Parmesan, Garlic, and Oregano)


Dressing
(Greek Yogurt, Skim Milk, Ranch Packet)

No comments:

Post a Comment